1. After almost 3 years of being alive, Ruger has finally decided it is safe to go to the basement. He runs up & down the stairs from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor like it's no big deal, but up until now he has been terrified to go to the basement.
Last week he suddenly decided to pop in on my workout and now regularly comes down and tries to hog my yoga mat.
2. I've been trying to take daily sweaty selfies throughout the month of August in order to hold myself accountable. I like to get sweaty every day. While I've been very consistent with my workouts, I don't always remember the selfie. Oh well.
3. Ruger never misses an opportunity to walk and never minds being included in my sweaty selfie. I wish everyone was as agreeable to exercise as he is.
4. Mandy just finished a week of Jr. Zoo Keeper camp where she spent time walking llamas and goats, (yes, just like you walk a dog) and she got to pet the rhinos! How cool is that? My little animal -lover was in heaven.
Should we tell her there's something on her shirt?
5. I've been doing a lot of weight training this summer. I'm following Jamie Eason Middleton's program, "From Flat to All That". You can find it at www.showmetheweigh.com .
She is so generous with her knowledge! She even posts videos of each move in the plan.
Quick- tell me one awesome thing about your summer!
(Don't worry if you didn't get to pet a rhino. We can't all be as cool as Mandy.)